Lakefront Property Owners
It’s often said about buying real estate that the three most important considerations are location, location and location. Similarly, at United Country – Michigan Lifestyle Properties, we believe that when selling Michigan lakefront real estate, the three most important objectives are exposure, exposure and exposure. By maximizing the exposure of your property, our objective is to sell it expediently and at the highest possible price. In doing so, we recognize that more times than not, buyers of Michigan lake properties come from outside of their local area. And when they begin their search, two things are often true:
- They will be looking for a Michigan lake home, cottage or building site without having a specific geographic location in mind, and
- They will rely heavily on the internet when they search.
This means that the marketing strategy of most realty companies, that is, to put a sign in the yard and rely on the local Multiple Listing Service, will be less effective than our comprehensive marketing plan.
When you choose United Country –Michigan Lifestyle Properties to represent your unique Michigan waterfront property for sale, you access the tools and resources to market your property far beyond your local area, to prospective buyers who may be interested in properties like yours, but don’t even know your local area. Specifically, you’re able to take advantage of the following, as well as the expertise and service from a local Michigan Lifestyle Properties agent.
- Your property is featured on this website, which has visitors from all over the United States, as well as other countries, and is promoted via targeted advertising on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and other social networks.
- Your property is featured on hundreds of targeted third-party websites, as well as United Country Real Estate’s many lifestyle property websites, which together and separately generate thousands of visitors per week.
- Your property is included in Michigan Lifestyle Properties, a high quality print publication featuring exceptional properties from all over Michigan. This catalog is distributed in high traffic areas throughout southwest Michigan, as well as by our agents in their communities throughout Michigan, and via U.S. Mail and e-mail to targeted households outside of Michigan.
- Your property is promoted via U.S. Mail or e-mail to prospective buyers in United Country’s proprietary database, which includes 300,000 people who have responded to United Country’s national print advertising and award-winning websites. When readers express an interest in properties like yours, we’re able to send them information about your specific property.
Real Estate Agents & Brokers
Sometimes providing the best service to your clients requires promoting their Michigan lakefront property for sale beyond the reach of your current resources. At United Country – Michigan Lifestyle Properties, we’re open to partnering with you to market your client’s property, either in a co-broker relationship or for a flat fee, but at no additional cost to your client. If you’re looking for additional ways to maximize the exposure of your client’s Michigan lakefront real estate, contact us. You can leverage our marketing tools and expertise, while continuing the client relationship you already enjoy.
Michigan Lifestyle Properties & Lake to Lake Realty
At A Glance
- Lakefront Property Listings - 349
- Value of Lakefront Property Listings -
- Lakefront Property Acres Listed -
Lakefront Property Sales Data
- Annual Sales - $81,332,964
- Largest Sale -
$3.1 million (Gull Lake Real Esate)
- Average Sale - $252.587
Lakefront Buyer Leads
- Exclusive Confidential Buyer List
- Lakefront Buyer List -
Lakefront Strategic Partners
- The American Outdoorsman
- Ducks Unlimited
- Crains Chicago Online
- Chicago Tribune Online